METTC occasionally receives information about job openings. These opportunities are not affiliated with METTC and their posting here does not necessarily represent an endorsement by METTC. We will do our best to keep these these postings current, but you should do your own research into these opportunities.
We do recommend you begin your research by visiting the American Montessori Society website and their resources on finding employment. We are providing a direct link for you here: http://amshq.org/Teacher-Resources/Find-Employment
- Temporary Elementary Support Position at Newton Montessori School, Newton Centre, MA:
Elementary Support position, 8 AM - 4 PM; Temporary (several months), starting January 2; minimum criteria
- Experience with Elementary-aged students
- Able to juggle multiple changing priorities on a daily basis
- Able to take direction
- Strong interpersonal, team work skills
- Comfortable in a support role rather than in a classroom
Submit application materials ASAP to NMSjobs@newtonmontessori.org.
- Teacher Position at Pincushion Hill Montessori School, Ashland, MA:
Full time teacher, working collaboratively with two other teachers; 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, starting as soon as possible:
- Experience with Children's House aged students (2.9 - 6 years old)
- Willing to work in a team environment
- Comfortable communicating with parents
- EEC certification or willing to get certified
Submit application and 3 professional references ASAP to Phms1962@gmail.com.
- Elementary Teacher Position at Cathedral Montessori School, New Orleans, LA:
Cathedral Montessori School is expanding to serve elementary grades 1-3 beginning for the 2018-19 school year. Construction of a brand new addition will be complete in the spring of 2018. The classrooms will be equipped with new Montessori materials and furniture.
We are looking for an Elementary Montessori certified teacher with three or more years of teaching experience in an elementary classroom. This teacher will be instrumental in developing the elementary program at the School, which will be one of the first elementary Montessori programs in the city of New Orleans.
CMS is a private preschool located on the beautiful Bayou St. John in New Orleans, LA. The School was founded in 2010 and has had a waiting list every year. The community has been instrumental in our growth. Come down to the Big Easy and experience a city known for it’s rich culture, history, food, and music!
- For more information visit our website: www.cathedralmontessori.com
- Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org